Yesterday morning, the Washington Business Journal published an article regarding Arlington County’s goal in becoming a “global leader in reducing green house gases.”
The Department of Environmental Services plans to label government buildings in our area with energy efficiency information. The lables are part of the county’s Community Energy Plan. (Full Article: Arlington Co. to put energy labels on buildings)
According to the county’s website, Community Energy Plan project will ultimately result in an energy plan that addresses the places where we use energy in our community – in homes, shops, offices, public buildings and other institutions – and offer strategies to:
- Enhance Arlington’s economic competitiveness
- Ensure reliable and affordable energy supplies
- Demonstrate the County’s long-term commitment to environmental responsibility
Interested in understanding the process of the plan and recent developments? Check out Community Energy Plan on the county’s website.
Norm [at] callnorm [dot] com 703-587-0945
I can help you:
– Search the Arlington Virginia Homes for Sale
– Receive listings of homes for sale as soon as they hit the market
– Determine your home’s value
– Search for homes, condos, and townhomes for sale by metro stop
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.